ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Mazda 2 เกียร์Auto เป็น CVT รึเปล่าครับ  (อ่าน 7473 ครั้ง)

ออฟไลน์ pianopop

• กระทู้: 121
Mazda 2 เกียร์Auto เป็น CVT รึเปล่าครับ
« เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 29, 2009, 19:55:44 »

กลัวเหมือนปัญหาใน Jazz มากเลยครับ หรือว่าคนละยี่ห้อคงไม่มีปัญหาเหมือนกัน ขอบคุณครับ ;)

ออฟไลน์ Ruksadindan

• กระทู้: 12,041
Re: Mazda 2 เกียร์Auto เป็น CVT รึเปล่าครับ
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 29, 2009, 20:13:24 »
4 speed ครับ

ออฟไลน์ nuttgd8

• กระทู้: 86
« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 29, 2009, 20:14:57 »
เป็นเกียร์อัตโนมัติ 4 speed ไม่ใช่ CVT แน่นอนคับ

ออฟไลน์ pianopop

• กระทู้: 121
« ตอบกลับ #3 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 29, 2009, 20:25:05 »
ขอบคุณพี่ๆครับ :D

ออฟไลน์ sirisak_ac118

• กระทู้: 2,579
    • อีเมล์
« ตอบกลับ #4 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 29, 2009, 21:53:37 »
ไม่เป็นCVTอะดีแล้วครับ ;)

ออฟไลน์ gateaux

• กระทู้: 615
« ตอบกลับ #5 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 29, 2009, 22:32:51 »
หลังๆ CVT เค้าก้อบอกว่า เค้า ปัต ตะ นา แล้วววว

ออฟไลน์ ?????

• กระทู้: 82
    • อีเมล์
« ตอบกลับ #6 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 30, 2009, 08:12:08 »
หลังๆ CVT เค้าก้อบอกว่า เค้า ปัต ตะ นา แล้วววว

ใช่ครับ ถ้าไม่ชัวว์ คงไม่กล้านำมาใช้ในรุ่นปัจจุบันครับ

ออฟไลน์ Jxxx

• กระทู้: 489
« ตอบกลับ #7 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 30, 2009, 13:20:06 »
เอามาให้อ่านกันครับ

อ้างถึง

To shift or not to shift:
Ford Five Hundred buyers can choose between a CVT or 6-speed automatic transmission. Here's why

Automotive Industries,  Oct, 2004  by John Peter

Executive Engineer, Craig Renneker is in charge of the engineering and development of all new automatic transmissions for future Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles. We talked to Renneker on the eve of the launch of
the new Ford Freestyle crossover and Ford Five Hundred and Mercury Montego, a program that supports both CVT and 6-speed automatic transmissions.

Q. Why both CVT and 6-speed on the same program?

A. Essentially, amongst the transmission community there are three new transmission architectures out there and it's not really clear to us which one of those is going to be dominant in this type of vehicle. Those three architectures are the CVT, the planetary 6-speed and the dual-clutch (found on the Audi TT and Volkswagen R32). We believe that the CVT or the planetary 6-speed are going to be the dominant for front-wheel-drive in North America coming forward. And this program gave us the opportunity to work with both of them. We developed the CVT with joint venture partner ZF and we were able to purchase the 6-speed from Aisin AW
as sort of an off-the-shelf item. We've now been able to really get some deep experience with both the CVT and the 6-speed and that will set us up to make a longer-term architecture decision.

Q. What are some of the differences between the CVT and 6-speed?

A. Let's start with fuel economy. By our computer calculations they should be about neck in neck, with the CVT possibly being a little bit better. Yet, when we run the actual fuel economy testing it comes out with the 6-speed a little bit better. So it's still not completely clear which one, long term, is going to deliver better fuel economy.

The other issue is performance. This has actually been very interesting. Our computer simulations show that the CVT should be faster 0 to 60 and, in fact, it is. That's why we've got the CVT mated to the all-wheal-drive
system and why we use CVT only in the Freestyle which is a little bit bigger and heavier vehicle. However, 0 to 60 times do not always correlate with the customer's perception of which one of these cars is faster. That's been an interesting thing for us to analyze as well. The 6-speed tends to be a little bit quicker off the line, and yet the CVT
beats it 0 to 60. And that really is going to come down to a customer

perception issue as to which is the best way for customers to measure performance.

Q. All Freestyles will be equipped with a CVT, while the FWD Five Hundred base model will have either CVT or 6-speed as options. Why that choice?

A. Since we knew we wanted to use the CVT with the AWD system, we never developed a 6-speed AWD package, we just never did the engineering work for it. And as we launch we can't really predict exactly how many customers are going to order AWD. We can make a projection, which we have, ]out it's going to come down to the customer at the end of the day voting as to how many AWDs we build. Because every AWD requires a CVT, we need a little flexibility in the system to change the mix management between CVTs and 6-speeds based on the number of AWDs that we sell. For front wheel drive we can either use a CVT or a 6-speed.

Q. What technologies have advanced the CVT into this torque range?

A. There are two key technologies in my mind that helped advance CVTs into this torque range. One of them is the loop chain, there's no question about that. Audi worked with LUK originally to help develop that
chain and we've just built upon that. We've made some improvements to the manufacturing process and we're actually running our chain at a little bit lower stress level than Audi.

The other major enabler is the inclusion of an on-board microprocessor. We've got hall electronic control over all the pressures in the CVT. That gives us a lot more flexibility and a lot quicker response time to the changing environment of the CVT.

Q. What are the differences in size, weight and cost between the two?

A. The CVT tends to be a bit heavier and a bit more expensive to manufacture than the 6-speed. I can't share all of the exact manufacturing cost numbers with you. Honestly, I don't know because we buy the 6-speed from a supplier and they're not going to tell us how much it costs them to make it. But it is fair to say that the CVT is a bit more expensive to manufacture than the 6-speed.

Q. How much more expensive? 5 percent, 10 percent, 30 percent?

A. Well again, I can't really share with you an exact number but it's not double or anything like that. The question we have is, are customers willing to accept a higher price for the transmission because of that. I
don't know that they are.

Q. What are the torque limits for CVTs and will we ever see rear-drive CVT transmissions?

A. Let's take that in two steps, first, let's talk about front-wheel-drive and going higher in torque. I'm not going to talk much about any future programs, however what we have said in the past and I think it's still fair to say, that the 3.0L engine is about as far as I see it practical to take a CVT. CVTs tend to be a little larger and heavier and
that gets worse as they go higher in torque capacity. I'm confident that we can make a CVT work at the next higher level torque capacity. However, the weight and package size gap is going to get bigger.