ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: เคยเจอขายรถทางเว็บแล้วมีใครไม่รู้ชื่อแปลกๆ มาติดต่อซื้อรถไหมครับ  (อ่าน 15334 ครั้ง)

ออฟไลน์ polwath

• กระทู้: 886
เมื่อวานเจอใครไม่รู้ ชื่ออิสลาม ตอบสนทนาซื้อรถใน one2car.com ชื่อว่า RABAB BIRKDAR ใครก็ไม่รู้ มีแต่อีเมล์ Hotmail และเบอร์โทรที่ผิดอีก

วันนี้เจอ Email บอกว่าเป็นคนลี้ภัยชาวซีเรีย สะดุดตรงมีเงินอยู่ 3.6 ล้านยูโร แล้วจะให้ 15% ดูแล้วทะแม่งๆ เหมือนอีเมล์หลอกลวงพระราชา Nigeria แลกเพชรยังไงอย่างนั้น ตอนนี้ผมก็เลยอีเมล์ตอบกลับอย่าส่งมาอีกและบล็อกไปแล้วด้วย อ่านอีเมล์แปลกๆ เพิ่งจะเจออีเมล์แบบนี้ครั้งแรกตอนขายรถมือสอง อะไรวะเนี่ย

อีเมล์แสดงประมาณนี้

Hello Mr. Polwath
How are you and your family today, I pray, you are all safe, and good? I thank you for your response to my mail on your car which I am interested in, I read the details of your vehicle, and I like it, and I am ready to pay for it on your price. However, it will not be possible for me to come to your country until the middle of next month. But If it can be arranged, I can pay you, even before my arrival. Can you reserve this car for me until then? I am contacting you in great confidence, hoping that you are a very reliable, and trustworthy person, and therefore would be helpful to me.

I will need this car for my stay, as I will be relocating to your country because of the ongoing civil unrest in my country Syria, and also the daily treat from the ISIS terrorist group, and this is why I contact you, so that we can put heads together towards my plan to relocate, and invest in your country. As a result of this, it will be important for me to reveal to you that I have in my possession the sum of 3.6 € million, which I discovered in my husband's save ground, my late husband Ibrahim Birkdar, who was killed in the al-Omari Mosque Massacre. He was a very successful contractor in Kuwait oil city and was privately dealing on gold dust, and bars before his untimely death.

The ongoing civil unrest in my country Syria has changed my future, and if we come to a concrete agreement, I will send the money to you for safe keeping till I make my way and come to meet you in your country very soon, please help me to achieve this. I have already lost my husband, and my 9-year-old son in the chemical attack when I went to work to save the lives of other people. Please, my life is in danger in the hands of Asaad military and ISIS terrorist group.

The sanctions imposed by the United States of America and the European Union has prevented us from securing our financial transaction here in Syria. I decided to find someone who is real and not imaginary, and that is why I went to this secured site, where I can be sure that the person is real and not imaginary. I believe I can trust you. Right now I am very careful with the way I communicate so as to reduce any kind of risk until this money is finally in your custody. Where I am now we can only communicate through the Red Cross communication facilities, which only permit me to send emails, and I can not make phone calls now, because there is no network at Bab Al Salaam area since it was blocked by the Asaad government.

I will give you 15% of the total money (3.6 million euros) for your assistance, as well as pay your car. I hope I am been fair on this deal? Please if you are interested in helping me in this transaction, I will give you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I have a good means of sending the money out of Syria to your country with the help of a Red Cross jet that brings relief materials from Europe and America. Please, you are in a position to help me start a new life.

I would owe you my life if you help me. I wait for your fast response, so I can give you further details upon hearing from you. Please reserve the vehicle for me and consider my request for our mutual benefit and life ahead.

My sincere regards,

Mrs. Rabab Birkdar.

เห้อ.... เสียเวลาขายไปเลย มาแนวหลอกลวงแต่เปลี่ยนเนื้อหาให้ดูน่าสงสารแล้วค่อยหลงกล เงินฟรีมันไม่มีจริงหรอก ตอนอ่านยังแปลกๆ เลยว่าจะเป็นไปได้ยังไง ต่อให้จริง เงินจากธุรกิจผิดกฎหมายหรือเปล่าก็ไม่รู้ เดี๋ยวกลายเป็นรับเงินอาชญากรข้ามชาติอีก ซวยกันพอดี เพลียกับอีเมล์พวกนี้จริงๆ

แล้วใครเจอแบบนี้บ้างไหมครับ ตอนประกาศขายรถออนไลน์
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: เมษายน 17, 2019, 15:10:22 โดย polwath »

ออฟไลน์ NONT4477

• กระทู้: 9,851
  • Let the SKYFALL
เคยเจอตอนขาย กล้อง มือถือพวกนี้ครับ เป็นต่างชาติอยู่ประเทศแปลกๆ
สนใจของเรายินดีจ่ายเป็นดอลล่าสหรัฐ(ให้ราคาเกินที่เราจะขายอีก)
แต่จะให้เราส่งของไปก่อน(ให้ส่งไปต่างประเทศ)
เขาจะเอาเลขพัสดุเราไปแจ้งธนาคาร ธนาคารเขาถึงจะโอนเงินให้ ใครจะทำอย่างนั้นกัน
Top Gear's Biggest FAN!!! (IN MY House)
I'm NAC1701  ^ ^

ออฟไลน์ Ohmmypp

• กระทู้: 1,042
เคยเจอเหมือน คห.แรก ครับ
ให้ส่งของไปไนจีเรีย
ลองกูเกิ้ลว่า ส่งพัสดุ ไนจีเรีย นี่เจอเต็มเลย 555
JC TU #54

ออฟไลน์ SM.

• กระทู้: 27,363
เพิ่งทราบว่ามีกระบวนการแบบนี้ด้วย

ออฟไลน์ Beats

• กระทู้: 166
มีเยอะครับ มักจะมาจากแถวๆไนจีเรีย พวกนี้จะtargetเวบซื้อขายออนไลน์ทั้งหลาย
อย่างที่ในอเมริกาเมื่อสิบปีที่แล้ว เพื่อนผมเคยประกาศบนเว็บ Craiglist ก็มีโดนติดต่อมา ขอที่อยู่ บอกว่าจะส่งเช็คมาให้ เพื่อนผมก็ทำเป็นinnocent ให้โจรตายใจ แล้วช่วยกันแกล้งแต่งเรื่องตลกๆเป็นข้ออ้าง ยื้อเวลา หลอกมันกลับไปครับ ขำๆ สนุกดี ทั้งสองฝ่ายต่างก็พูดจาหวานๆตอบเมลกันไปมาอยู่นาน จนสุดท้ายโจรทนรอไม่ไหว คงเริ่มรู้ตัว มันก็เขียนข่มขู่มาทีนึง แล้วก็หายไปเลย 555

ออฟไลน์ holahola66

• กระทู้: 1,795
    • อีเมล์
นัดเจอ​ เงียบทุกราย
Mercedes C-Class W205 CDI
BMW 116i f20
Honda Civic EG 3door D16a turbo MT
Nissan March 1.2 cvt

ออฟไลน์ Slipknot`

• กระทู้: 21,866
  • *** HLM.COM ***
เจอพวกนี้อย่าไปสนใจเลย บ้าบอ

ออฟไลน์ +@ Krishna @+

• กระทู้: 5,295
  • *_* รถที่ดี คือ รถที่ใช้แล้วมีความสุข ^_^
เคยเจอตอนขาย กล้อง มือถือพวกนี้ครับ เป็นต่างชาติอยู่ประเทศแปลกๆ
สนใจของเรายินดีจ่ายเป็นดอลล่าสหรัฐ(ให้ราคาเกินที่เราจะขายอีก)
แต่จะให้เราส่งของไปก่อน(ให้ส่งไปต่างประเทศ)
เขาจะเอาเลขพัสดุเราไปแจ้งธนาคาร ธนาคารเขาถึงจะโอนเงินให้ ใครจะทำอย่างนั้นกัน

ผมก็เคยเจอ ให้ส่งไปอเมริกา ให้เพิ่มจากราคาที่ตั้งไว้ 20 % เลย ในเว็ปขายดี
แต่ต้องให้เราส่งไปให้ถึงมือก่อนนะ มีอีเมล ประมาณว่าส่งผ่าน bank of america มาด้วย หน้าตาหนังสือหน้าเชื่อถือมาก  :P

ออฟไลน์ Volta

• กระทู้: 1,716
    • อีเมล์
เคยเจอตอนผมลงประกาศขาย Civic FD
ตอนนั้นเวลา 21.00 น มีผู้ชายคนนึงโทรมา บอกว่าเป็นพ่อค้าหารถไปขายที่ภาคใต้
พ่อค้าจะขอดูรถ ณ ตอนนั้นและถ้าพึงพอใจก็จะจ่ายเงินสดและให้ผมทำชุดโอนลอยติดไปด้วย
เพราะเขาจะเอารถขึ้นเทรเลอร์ขนไปภาคใต้ภายในคืนนั้นเลย

ผมเห็นว่ามันดึกแล้ว และไม่เคยเจอการซื้อขายแบบนี้มาก่อน เพราะปกติก็จะนัดเจอ
ดูรถ จ่ายเงิน และพากันไปโอนที่ขนส่งเท่านั้น ก็เลยตอบปฎิเสธพ่อค้าคนนั้นไปครับ
สวัสดีทุกๆคนครับ

ออฟไลน์ siamskunk

• กระทู้: 425
เคสคลาสสิคครับ กลุ่มที่ซื้อขาย iphone, ipad เจอกันบ่อย
ส่วนใหญ่ก็ประมาณนี้ จะจ่ายให้แบบราคางามๆ ล่อใจสุดๆ
แต่จะมีข้ออ้างว่าติดขัดเรื่องการโอนต้องให้เราส่งของก่อนเพื่อนเอาใบเสร็จส่งของไปทำเรื่องโอนเงินให้เรา

ออฟไลน์ Devil13

• กระทู้: 4,985
ผมก็เคยเจอบ่อยครับ บล็อกๆไปไม่อ่าน ตอนนั้นเจอทางไลน์
จนล่าสุดมีชาวต่างชาติมาซื้อจริงโอนเงินจริง ผมยังระแวงอยู่เลย 555+

ออฟไลน์ seeker

• กระทู้: 1,521
ก็พวก scammer มีอยู่ทั่วไป หลักๆก็มาจากแอฟริกา
เนื้อเรื่องก็ประมาณแนวๆนี้ อาจมีเพิ่มเติม
เช่นได้รับมรดกก้อนใหญ่ แต่ต้องใช้เงินสดเพื่อดำเนินการ บลาๆๆๆ
หรือหลอกเป็นทหารเมกันแล้วไปรบแล้วโดนระเบิด จะได้เงินบำเหน็จจากหน่วยงาน แต่ต้องมีเงินสดดำเนินการ

อย่าใส่ใจ บล็อกและ report spam โลดจ้า

ออฟไลน์ polwath

• กระทู้: 886

เมื่อสักครู่ คนนี้ก็ส่งอีเมล์อีกแล้ว สแปมหลอกลวงแน่นอน และผมบล็อคไปแล้วครับ รำคาญมาก

นี่คือข้อความที่ส่วงหมผมครับ แถมรูปที่แนบมาเอาใครมาก็ไม่รู้ พาสปอร์ตก็ตัดต่อไม่เนียน เห้อ.... น่าเบื่อจริงๆ อ่านเอาครับ ใครเขาอยากจะเชื่อ

My dearest Mr. *******

Thanks for your answer, Honestly I feel much more relaxed now in doing this transaction with you, and I assure you that you will never regret doing this deal with me. I am a widow with a broken heart, so I can not involve my self in anything that will put me into trouble. I have given you my honest and complete words of assurance, that this transaction is completely legal, and 100% legitimate and risk-free. I sincerely need your assistance for my arrival in your Country, in a short period from now. The fund is in a box and will be delivered to you through diplomatic delivery, it is very safe, legal and 100% risk-free. I only need your trust and confidentiality. I urge you to remove the advert of the car from the internet if that will be possible for you. I want you to know that I am ready to do anything that is required by your country Law/notary in order to get this car from you. I'm not a scammer many wicked people use our bad condition to deceive people on the internet that's why we couldn't get help easily to come out from this ugly condition you will never regret to help me diplomate will bring this money directly to your doorstep without any problem you will open it and touch the money with your hands you will also go to exchange office and confirm is real money cash    do not be afraid

My full name is Rabab Birkdar. I am from Syria Damascus. (detailed address in my passport) After I lost my husband and my 9-year-old son to the chemical attack in Syrian civil unrest, and presently my life is in danger as you can see on the media the situation in Syria as at this moment. My desire to move out of Syria and the time frame to secure this fund from out of the war region of Syria to a capable safe hand that will understand the capacity of such huge fund is the reason why I contacted you, please you are in a position to help me start a new life in your country.

I will be doing myself a great favor to explain in simple terms how the fund will be sent to you, Now I want you to know that often a Red Cross relief jet flies to Europe and America from here to collect relief from donors. This consignment (fund) will be registered under their service and will be carried with their diplomatic immunity to any country where they have diplomatic grounds and from there he will deliver to you as my beneficiary of the consignment because he maintains diplomatic immunity in Europe and Asia.

I want you to know also that diplomats run a diplomatic delivery agency, be informed that under the diplomatic immunity and privileges act, Any licensed diplomat is immune from search or arrest be it for criminal or civil prosecution, this immunity extends to his person, luggage's, house, property, and even his domestic servants. This is why the money will go through diplomatic luggage.

The airplane that will be used in this deal is the Red Cross Jet which equally has its own immunity because of the nature of its work. Wherever it lands in Europe the diplomat will now go and claim the consignment and then deliver it to you in your address.

God willing, I will conclude with the Red Cross and the diplomat will finalize all the arrangement and I will inform you what to do. Provide me with any form of your identity and complete information:

1. Your full name and address for the delivery

2. Your mobile phone number for easy communication during the delivery

3. A  copy of your ID and your picture so that I can know you better

I plead that you remain confidential as I don't want any other party to be involved because I do not want anything to happen to this fund.

Please, I send to you on attachment my passport copy and my pictures for you to know me better and Please keep all information completely confidential.

Waiting to hear you soon.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Rabab Birkdar.

พล่ามมาพอแล้ว ยาวมาก บล็อกซะ
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: เมษายน 18, 2019, 14:40:19 โดย polwath »

ออฟไลน์ CarameLon

• กระทู้: 2,387
กดรายงานสแปมไปเลย แล้วก็โพสลงพันทิปเตือนคนอื่นๆ
กลัวญาติพี่ป้า จะโดนหลอกง่ายๆ ในเน็ตผู้ร้ายเยอะ
ตามคอนโดในไทยอาชญากรก็เยอะ ประเทศไทย ผู้ร้ายข้ามชาติเต็มประเทศ
ถ้าลองค้นๆดูตามคอนโดบ้านเช่า อาจได้เจออาชญากรที่หนีมาหลบเต็มไปหมด
TOYOTA WISH SPORT 2.0>>>CRV-2.4L 4WD GEN3>>>TOYOTA Camry 2.4 2010>>>BMW 520 ตาเหยี่ยว>>>BMW X3 2011 >>>BMW 520D 2010 >>>BMW 525D ก่อน LCI >>>BMW 116i M-sport >>>BMW X1 2.0 S-drive 2016 >>>Mercedes GLA200 >>>Mercedes C Class C350e >>> BMW330e+BMWS1000R