<< < (3/3)

Devil13:
ผมก็เคยเจอบ่อยครับ บล็อกๆไปไม่อ่าน ตอนนั้นเจอทางไลน์
จนล่าสุดมีชาวต่างชาติมาซื้อจริงโอนเงินจริง ผมยังระแวงอยู่เลย 555+

seeker:
ก็พวก scammer มีอยู่ทั่วไป หลักๆก็มาจากแอฟริกา
เนื้อเรื่องก็ประมาณแนวๆนี้ อาจมีเพิ่มเติม
เช่นได้รับมรดกก้อนใหญ่ แต่ต้องใช้เงินสดเพื่อดำเนินการ บลาๆๆๆ
หรือหลอกเป็นทหารเมกันแล้วไปรบแล้วโดนระเบิด จะได้เงินบำเหน็จจากหน่วยงาน แต่ต้องมีเงินสดดำเนินการ

อย่าใส่ใจ บล็อกและ report spam โลดจ้า

polwath:

เมื่อสักครู่ คนนี้ก็ส่งอีเมล์อีกแล้ว สแปมหลอกลวงแน่นอน และผมบล็อคไปแล้วครับ รำคาญมาก

นี่คือข้อความที่ส่วงหมผมครับ แถมรูปที่แนบมาเอาใครมาก็ไม่รู้ พาสปอร์ตก็ตัดต่อไม่เนียน เห้อ.... น่าเบื่อจริงๆ อ่านเอาครับ ใครเขาอยากจะเชื่อ

My dearest Mr. *******

Thanks for your answer, Honestly I feel much more relaxed now in doing this transaction with you, and I assure you that you will never regret doing this deal with me. I am a widow with a broken heart, so I can not involve my self in anything that will put me into trouble. I have given you my honest and complete words of assurance, that this transaction is completely legal, and 100% legitimate and risk-free. I sincerely need your assistance for my arrival in your Country, in a short period from now. The fund is in a box and will be delivered to you through diplomatic delivery, it is very safe, legal and 100% risk-free. I only need your trust and confidentiality. I urge you to remove the advert of the car from the internet if that will be possible for you. I want you to know that I am ready to do anything that is required by your country Law/notary in order to get this car from you. I'm not a scammer many wicked people use our bad condition to deceive people on the internet that's why we couldn't get help easily to come out from this ugly condition you will never regret to help me diplomate will bring this money directly to your doorstep without any problem you will open it and touch the money with your hands you will also go to exchange office and confirm is real money cash    do not be afraid

My full name is Rabab Birkdar. I am from Syria Damascus. (detailed address in my passport) After I lost my husband and my 9-year-old son to the chemical attack in Syrian civil unrest, and presently my life is in danger as you can see on the media the situation in Syria as at this moment. My desire to move out of Syria and the time frame to secure this fund from out of the war region of Syria to a capable safe hand that will understand the capacity of such huge fund is the reason why I contacted you, please you are in a position to help me start a new life in your country.

I will be doing myself a great favor to explain in simple terms how the fund will be sent to you, Now I want you to know that often a Red Cross relief jet flies to Europe and America from here to collect relief from donors. This consignment (fund) will be registered under their service and will be carried with their diplomatic immunity to any country where they have diplomatic grounds and from there he will deliver to you as my beneficiary of the consignment because he maintains diplomatic immunity in Europe and Asia.

I want you to know also that diplomats run a diplomatic delivery agency, be informed that under the diplomatic immunity and privileges act, Any licensed diplomat is immune from search or arrest be it for criminal or civil prosecution, this immunity extends to his person, luggage's, house, property, and even his domestic servants. This is why the money will go through diplomatic luggage.

The airplane that will be used in this deal is the Red Cross Jet which equally has its own immunity because of the nature of its work. Wherever it lands in Europe the diplomat will now go and claim the consignment and then deliver it to you in your address.

God willing, I will conclude with the Red Cross and the diplomat will finalize all the arrangement and I will inform you what to do. Provide me with any form of your identity and complete information:

1. Your full name and address for the delivery

2. Your mobile phone number for easy communication during the delivery

3. A  copy of your ID and your picture so that I can know you better

I plead that you remain confidential as I don't want any other party to be involved because I do not want anything to happen to this fund.

Please, I send to you on attachment my passport copy and my pictures for you to know me better and Please keep all information completely confidential.

Waiting to hear you soon.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Rabab Birkdar.

พล่ามมาพอแล้ว ยาวมาก บล็อกซะ

CarameLon:
กดรายงานสแปมไปเลย แล้วก็โพสลงพันทิปเตือนคนอื่นๆ
กลัวญาติพี่ป้า จะโดนหลอกง่ายๆ ในเน็ตผู้ร้ายเยอะ
ตามคอนโดในไทยอาชญากรก็เยอะ ประเทศไทย ผู้ร้ายข้ามชาติเต็มประเทศ
ถ้าลองค้นๆดูตามคอนโดบ้านเช่า อาจได้เจออาชญากรที่หนีมาหลบเต็มไปหมด

นำร่อง

[0] ดัชนีข้อความ

[*] หน้าที่แล้ว