ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Mazda T6  (อ่าน 4136 ครั้ง)

ออฟไลน์ Jxxx

• กระทู้: 489
Mazda T6
« เมื่อ: กันยายน 13, 2010, 11:14:15 »
The All-New Mazda BT-50; an ?active lifestyle vehicle? that overturns the conventional image of a utility with modern and refined styling. It will make its global debut on Friday October 15 during Mazda?s press conference at the 2010 Australian International Motor Show in Sydney

The new model was developed from the ground up as a brand new type of vehicle. As well as strength and dependability, the All-New BT-50 presents universally recognizable beauty and provides the perfect solution for a wide range of customers who lead active lifestyles, including families, workers and pleasure-seekers. The exterior design features crisp lines that owners will look on with pride; an imposing presence that indicates reliability

The styling of the All-New Mazda BT-50 increases anticipation of the driving pleasure to come and represents a new direction in the utility market.

ออฟไลน์ nicsjerry

• กระทู้: 497
    • อีเมล์
Re: Mazda T6
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: กันยายน 13, 2010, 22:28:54 »
สวยพริ้ววว

ออฟไลน์ Jennifer3moreno

• กระทู้: 1
    • อีเมล์
Re: Mazda T6
« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: กันยายน 14, 2010, 17:53:05 »
This is really nice!!I like the car in RED its my favorite color.Can i have some more pics please??
Great Tickets is a reputable Ticket Broker that takes pride in selling premium and sold out tickets to events throughout the United States. we mainly sell tickets to events in the US, we do also broker tickets for events all over the world.